Sunday, September 14, 2008

dress to impress

Today I went to David's Bridal in Pinole to take advantage of their 99 dollar dress sale they are having until the 22nd. First thing I told the consultant was "Point me to the sale rack"..but there was barely anything that fit me. I'm usually a size 3 dress size, one thing i didn't know is that bridal dress sizes runs a lot differently then regular dress sizes. I found out that i'm a size 10!
I was lucky, the second dress I tried on was "the one" but it was a little too small (it was a size 4) and I wasn't able to get it zipped up all the way in the back so the consultant got me a bigger size which I thought was going to be too big for me (a size 10) but it fit! It was just a little too long. Anyway, today I was able to purchase everything i'm going to wear from head to toe for the big day and I was able to get a few things like gloves and necklaces for all the bridesmaids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as long as Nelzo hasn't seen it.