2 more days! I can't believe how fast the days have gone by. I remember talking with Nelson and saying how there's 100 and something days till the wedding and now we're down to 2. I think we're pretty much set. We had the wedding rehersal last Monday night, and everything went well. The bridesmaids have their dresses, I got my dress back from Lori, I made more copies of the program, Nelson got the apple cider and Nelson and a few of the other groomsmen are waiting to get their tux measurements fixed. Nelson and I are making our final payments to vendors/services this week.
I enjoyed decorating the church alongside some of the sisters last monday for the rehersal. Nelson picked an awesome week to get married; since it's holiday week there are no ministries going on which meant the church was free all week, which saved us a lot of time. I was able to see how the cermony was going to look, and honestly that was when it all started to kick in for me. I'm sure having the flowers there and and everyone dressed up will give it the full effect too.
Praise God that a lot got done in four months. I don't think a long engagement to plan a wedding is worth it, since everything can get done within months.
Anyway, I haven't packed yet for Maui and I don't think i'll be able to today because I have work tonight until midnight. Yet another year for me to work during New Years eve countdown! Oh well.
My sister is coming in today with her fiance tonight, my dad will be picking them up at the airport. She still needs to see Lori tomorrow to pick up her bridesmaid dress.
I think tomorrow i'm going to try to finally be able to pack for our honeymoon and move in my stuff at Nelson's house. Nelson made me a really nice green house key for me last night at Wal-Mart! Like I always tell Nelson, i'm looking foward to our slumber partys each night where we can watch movies late and eat popcorn! =D
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aahhhhh....that's sweet! My hubby and I still have slumber parties and stay up late but we're not watching movies. He's on the xbox360 and i'm surfin' the net (or folding laundry). LOL!
Post a Comment