Having a job as an accountant, I see lots of numbers throughout my day. Here are a few numbers for you:
16 - days left till our wedding. Can you believe it?
17 - days till we're in Hawaii for our honeymoon. Definitely much warmer over there.
8 - days till Christmas
7 - days left for me to start and finish my Christmas shopping
14 - days since we've last posted a blog entry. Sorry guys; it's been busy.
63 - days since I've posted an entry in my own blog. Slacker.
204 - my weight in pounds when we started our Wedding Weigh-In weight loss challenge
198 - my lowest weight in pounds during our challenge (about two weeks ago)
203 - argh... my weight in pounds the last time I checked (about a week ago)
124 - Cy's weight in pounds when we started the challenge
118 - Cy's lowest weight during our challenge (two or so weeks ago)
? - Cy's current weight
9 - days till our challenge is over
290 - guests (ourselves included) attending our wedding
260 - guests our reception hall can accommodate (in a dining setting). Um... you do the math.
48 - degrees (F) that my thermostat read inside my house when I woke up this morning. Once I get married, I can't be as cheap... er.... cost-conscious when it comes to turning on the heater to keep the house warm.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Numbers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment