Monday, December 29, 2008

Biggest Loser

I am the biggest, and I am the loser. I guess the holidays weren't kind to me. As of this morning, I'm officially putting an end to this contest. My final result:

206

Ouch! So after all is said and done, after the months of eating healthy (yeah, right) and exercising (well, at least a little bit), I ended up with a net gain of two pounds. In the words of Jennifer Aniston, "that's not cool." Anyway, I guess it's not bad... but it's not good. Probably the only positive that I can take from this is that I now have a "pre-wedding weight." Months and years from now, I'll have a goal that I can shoot for.

Oh, by the way, did you realize that the wedding is...

FOUR DAYS FROM NOW!!!

1 comment:

MamaBoncx said...

It's all good Nels!

4 DAYS!! Soooooooooooo suuuuuuuupppppppppper exciting!!!